August 13, 2022
Event Change: Due to the inclement weather and dangerous lightening conditions, the Tater Trot In-person event was cancelled. . All entries in the Saturday races however, will be allowed to run their event virtually and enter their times.
Virtual Time Entry Insturctions:
- Click here to go to the Results site for the Tater Trot.
- Find your event from the list of events shown at the top of the page.
- Find your name in the entry list.
- Click the “Enter Time” option next to your name and follow the instructions for entering data.
- Make sure to click on the Submit button before leaving the page.
- Your time will be updated on the site periodically during the open period. .
- To submit a link to your online fitness tracking application like Strava or Garmin Connect, go to the activity page and copy the URL and paste that into the form in the Map Link field. In order for others to see your route, you will need to make the activity viewable by the public. In other words, you may need to adjust your privacy setting for this activity.
- Questions can be referred directly to email@example.com